Frontier Academy Charter School
Overview of projects
Vanir was selected to provide owner’s representative services for the following projects:
- A secondary school (tilt-up concrete) addition: includes a separate entrance to the new addition; 11,550-square-foot gym; boy’s and girl’s locker rooms; public restrooms; a weight room; storage; and an orchestra room.
- A new elementary school gym (pre-engineered metal building) includes: 8,641-square-foot gym, boys’ and girls’ restrooms, teacher’s office, and storage.
- Development of remote athletic fields: included a box culvert and extension of 16th Street; new synthetic turf soccer field and practice fields; an all-weather track; parking lot; storage building; and spectator seating.
- A synthetic turf playfield at the elementary school.
- Planning for resurfacing the elementary school parking lot and drainage improvements.