Overview of projects
Vanir holds an on-call contract with UCHealth for owner’s representative services and provides staff augmentation, project management and construction management services. UCHealth is reacting to the tremendous population growth in Colorado by expanding and upgrading its facilities system-wide. All project sites are occupied, requiring extensive coordination for patient safety and maintaining hospital operations.
Vanir provided project management services through the preconstruction phase for the following projects:
- Harmony Cancer Center: CT Replacement
- Harmony Cancer Center: Consult Room Remodel
- Harmony Cancer Center: LINAC Replacement
- EMS Support Services: Fleet Consolidation
- Medical Center of the Rockies: Operating Room Shell Renovation
- Medical Center of the Rockies: Multipurpose Radiography Renovation
Vanir provided project and construction management services from the design stage through project completion for the following projects:
- Poudre Valley Hospital: CT Replacement
- Poudre Valley Hospital: X-Ray Replacement
- Medical Center of the Rockies Hospital: Progressive Care Unit Expansion and Flooring Replacement
Vanir provided staff augmentation services for various projects at Poudre Valley Hospital and Longs Peak Hospital.