Vanir is providing program management services to the Judicial Council of California for 10 projects under its Judicial Branch Capital Program. These projects are being completed under a CM at Risk delivery method. The new courthouses, which started design and/or construction prior to Fiscal Year 2021-22, include:
- Sacramento Courthouse, Sacramento County, 18 stories, 540,000 SF
- El Centro Courthouse, Imperial County, two stories, 46,810 SF
- Indio Juvenile and Family Courthouse, Riverside County, two stories, 53,255 SF
- Sonora Courthouse, Tuolumne County, two stories, 61,537 SF
- Yreka Courthouse, Siskiyou County, two stories, 67,459 SF
- Menifee Courthouse, Riverside County, three stories, 85,010 SF
- Redding Courthouse, Shasta County, six stories plus a basement, 166,887 SF
- Santa Rosa Courthouse, Sonoma County, six stories plus a basement, 169,147 SF
- Modesto Courthouse, Stanislaus County, eight stories plus a basement, 308,964 SF
- Willows Courthouse, Glenn County, two stories, renovation of 15,798 existing SF and expansion of 26,069 SF
In addition to serving as the program manager for the projects listed above, Vanir is also providing construction management for the Menifee, El Centro, Sonora and Willows courthouses.
Capital projects beginning in Fiscal Year 2021-22 will be completed using design-build and design-bid-build delivery methods.