Originally constructed as a mission chapel in 1945, St. Rita Catholic Church has been a parish since 1967. To continue to serve its growing community, the Diocese of Fresno hired Vanir to provide construction management services to expand the Church into a 24,000-square-foot, five-building complex. The Church was completed in two phases and includes:
- A main sanctuary with seating for 1,539 parishioners and space for the nave, narthex, predella, sacristy and restrooms
- A youth center/multipurpose room with a kitchen, classrooms and bathrooms
- A two-story classroom building
- A parish office for Church staff
- A rectory building with on-site living for church leaders
Improvements were also made to the site, including 286 paved parking spaces, landscaping, trash enclosures, a hardscape plaza and religious monuments.