Vanir provided construction management services for the City of Corcoran’s new 8-acre Gateway Park. In 2018, California Proposition 68 was passed to authorize $4 billion in general obligation bonds for state and local parks, environmental and restoration projects and water infrastructure and flood protection projects.
Gateway Park includes:
- Pre-fabricated restroom facilities
- A covered/shaded inclusive playground
- A multiuse athletic field
- A walking/jogging loop
- Exercise equipment stations
- A veteran’s memorial with statues dedicated to the five branches of the armed forces
- Covered picnic areas
- Storm/sewer lift stations
- Cornhole stations
- And more
The park also includes a world-class competition pump track eligible to host Red Bull competitions, bringing in competitors from around the world. Additionally, there is a custom-designed splash pad with 13 water play features, EV charging stations and embedded solar lights throughout the park and parking lot.