Vanir was the proud recipient of three awards at this year’s virtual CMAA NorCal Chapter Project Achievement Awards Gala!
Kaiser Riverside Medical Office Building Replacement
Categories: Project of the Year and New Buildings, $100-$200 Million
Owner/Client: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
Final Construction Cost: $127 Million
Vanir provided project management staff augmentation services for the replacement project, which was completed ahead of schedule using the integrated project delivery method. Designed to achieve LEED Gold, the project included:
- A five-story, 210,000-square-foot medical office building with 142 provider offices, 253 exam rooms and a parking deck
- A single-story, 16,000-square-foot pavilion that houses a pharmacy, lab and conference space
Vanir will continue to provide oversight for demolition and site work through the end of this year.
El Dorado County Public Safety Complex
Category: New Buildings, $20-$50 Million
Owner/Client: El Dorado County
Final Construction Cost: $50 Million
Vanir provided project and construction management services from the proposal phase through design and into construction and closeout. The 110,000-square-foot complex consists of:
- Emergency operations and a 911 dispatch center
- An evidence/property building
- A special operations and training building
- An indoor, 10-lane, 50-yard shooting range and armory
- A morgue
- Space for a future seven-acre solar project
The facility is the largest capital project El Dorado County has completed to date, and only the second project completed utilizing a design-build delivery method.
Congratulations and thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of these award-winning projects!