Today marked another historic milestone for Valleywise Health, Maricopa County’s safety net healthcare system and teaching hospital! Vanir’s Arizona team was thrilled to participate in this morning’s virtual topping out ceremony, which celebrated the placement of the final beam for the new Valleywise Health Medical Center tower.
The event marked the next phase of construction on the 10-story, 673,000-square-foot tower, which will feature:
- 233 private patient rooms
- A dedicated floor for the renowned Arizona Burn Center
- 10 operating rooms (four additional shelled)
- Two interventional radiology areas
- Two catheterization labs (one built, one shelled)
- A dedicated procedural floor
- Rooftop and ground-level helipads
Vanir’s Arizona team is proud to be providing integrated program management services for this critical facility, which is scheduled to open in late 2023.