Overview of projects
Vanir provided staff augmentation services to CommonSpirit Health from 2001 until 2020, assisting in the completion of numerous projects (each one under $5 million). We served as an integrated member of the facilities construction management team, providing cost management, schedule management, contract administration, quality control, vendor/contractor coordination and general project management services.
Significant projects managed by Vanir include:
- Activity Center at Huger Mercy Living Center
- Hyperbaric/Wound Care Center
- Pharmacy Relocation/Expansion, EMU Relocation
- EMR Data Closet Upgrades, Patient Room ADA Upgrades
- Doctor’s Lounge Remodel, Elevator Modernizations, Vivarium Renovation
- Trauma Sleep Rooms, 2nd Floor Simulation Lab
Blending Vanir’s team with CommonSpirit Health/St. Joseph’s Hospital
Vanir seamlessly worked with the St. Joseph’s Hospital facilities team to deliver projects that met their time, cost and quality expectations. We coordinated with end-user groups, support services departments, infection control, safety teams and hospital vendors and contractors to successfully execute multiple projects for St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center.