Sierra Joint Community College District
A Long Term-Client
Vanir has successfully provided program, project and construction management services to Sierra Joint Community College District since 1995.The District has campuses in Rocklin, Grass Valley, Roseville and Truckee. Projects managed include:
- Learning Resource Center – $14.5 million, 88,000 sq. ft.
- Child Care Development Center – $2.5 million, 9,000 sq. ft.
- Math and Technology Building – $21 million, 60,000 sq. ft.
- Updating the master plan developed by the college, conducting a series of workshops to gain faculty and other stakeholders input; master plan became the basis for the $355 million bond placed on the March 2004 ballot
- Miscellaneous renovation and modernization projects
- Measure G Nevada County Phase II build out, including a 15,000 sq. ft. classroom building and 28,600 sq. ft. fine and performing arts complex
Vanir’s Value Engineering Saves $700 Thousand
When the new Nevada County Campus project bid out over budget, Vanir facilitated a value engineering process that produced $700 thousand in cost-reducing ideas from the contractor.