Sheraton Grand Sacramento
Friday & Saturday | March 3-4, 2023
Vanir will be hosting an in-person, two-day, Project Management/Construction Management (PMCM) training conference on March 3rd and 4th 2023 for all technical employees. This event will provide an opportunity to learn about various topics relevant to our industry and profession.
March 3rd will be open to Vanir technical employees, clients, and guests. March 4th will be dedicated to Vanir technical employees.
To cultivate leaders who embrace our core values, provide the best solutions for our clients, and make the greatest impact on our projects and the communities we serve.
- Collaboration: We build robust teams that combine expertise and ingenuity to drive success.
- Innovation: We promote a culture that embraces new ideas and technologies.
- Safety: We integrate safety into everything we do.
- Leadership: We develop leaders who inspire others to reach beyond.
- Inclusion: We embrace diversity as a source of strength, creativity and success.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest level of ethics.
- Philanthropy: We strive to impact our communities in a meaningful way.
Nothing showcases this commitment more than The Dominguez Dream 501(c)(3) public nonprofit organization. Founded by our Chairwoman and CEO Dorene C. Dominguez in honor of her late father H. Frank Dominguez, the nonprofit empowers children in underserved communities and transforms their lives.
Registration will open December 2022.
More information to come.